Duration: 40 days CRASH course will be held from 23rd March to 30th April 2020
Crash Course Fee Rs. 30,000/-
The crash course is open to all students across India and non resident Indians. We have limited seats and all admissions are on first come basis only.
Students will have to make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging in Bangalore. On request, we may help the student arrange for Paying Guest Accommodation / Hostel near the venue.
HIGHLIGHTS OF CLAT COACHING CLASSES CRASH COURSE
- Interactive lecture sessions with over 100 hours of intensive daily coaching classes of 4-5 hours duration
- Study Material for all five subjects & Tests modeled on Entrance Papers
- Discussion of Old Test Questions and Past Papers Analysis
- Intensive Classroom Interaction with experienced Faculty
- Thorough lectures on subjects by field experts
- Debates & Quizzes, Group Discussion and Micro-presentation on current topics
- Strategy in approaching the exam
- Information about different law colleges and law entrance Notifications
- Mock Tests and Individual Timed Module Tests based on CLAT pattern with Simulated Exam conditions for all tests
- Constructive Analysis of Student’s performance in Module Tests and Mock Tests 5 full length Online mock tests and 3 paper mock tests.
LIMITED SEATS | BOOK EARLY